As the philanthropic arm of IEEE, the IEEE Foundation inspires the generosity of donors to enable IEEE programs that improve access to technology, enhance technological literacy, and support technical education and the IEEE professional community.
The IEEE Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization in the United States, fulfills its purpose by soliciting and managing donations, recognizing the generosity of our donors, supporting high impact IEEE programs and awarding grants to IEEE grassroots projects of strategic importance. IEEE Foundation serves as a steward of donations that improve the human condition, empower the next generation of engineers and scientists, educate and raise awareness, energize and recognize innovation, and preserve the history of technology. With donor support, the IEEE Foundation strives to be a leader in transforming lives through the power of technology and education.
(Include if used in a charitable solicitation) Charitable contributions to the IEEE Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law in the United States. For other countries, please check with your local tax advisors.The IEEE Foundation is the philanthropic arm of IEEE. It raises charitable donations and manages US$37 million in assets on behalf of IEEE.IEEE Foundation:
Programs IEEE Foundation Supports:
- Inspires Donations to IEEE - Bringing Visibility, Focus, Scale, Impact & Relevance to the work of IEEE through philanthropy
- Manages Donations for IEEE - Ensuring effective financial management and strong governance
. Accepts, manages, stewards, and accounts for donations and subsequent expenditures.
- Invests in Programs of IEEE - Turning the donations into action and impact through IEEE Programs.
- Illuminate the possibilities of technology by using it to address global challenges.
- Educate the next generation of innovators and engineers.
- Engage a wider audience in appreciating the value and importance of engineering & technology.
- Energize innovation by celebrating technological excellence.
IEEE Foundation Employer Identification Number (EIN) 23-7310664.Philanthropy is the practice of giving money, time and talent to help make life better for other people.